DART staff provides small group training to help individuals learn to ride the bus in Greater Des Moines. Training will demonstrate how to plan a trip, read maps and schedules, recognize bus stops, pay fares, practice rider safety and more. How to Ride Training sessions are free and open to the public.
How to Ride Training sessions are scheduled on the following dates:
- Thursday, Nov. 8 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, January 14th from 10 a.m to11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 13th from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12th from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20th from 10 a.m. to11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 15th from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13th from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, July 15th from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 10th from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12th from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14th from 4:30-6 p.m.
All How to Ride Training sessions will be held in the Multimodal Room at DART Central Station (620 Cherry Street, Des Moines).
For questions please contact DART Mobility Coordinator Catlin Curry at 515-246-2526 or email@example.com. No reservations are necessary.