Posted: June 2, 2020
Thank you for helping us to ensure the health and safety of those who ride, and work for, DART. With the extra precautions we’ve taken to ensure your safety, (such as increased cleaning and sanitization) we’ve relied on your help by limiting your travel to essential trips, practicing social distancing at stops and on DART, and wearing masks. As more businesses and organizations in central Iowa re-open, DART wants to make sure we are safely able to provide transportation to those who want to ride and those who rely on DART.
Complete our survey
We need your feedback to help ensure we are providing the service that you need as our region continues to respond to COVID-19. Please complete this short survey by Sunday, June 7. Your responses will help us determine how we restore service throughout this summer and fall.
Spread the word
Once you have completed the survey, please help us get as many responses as possible by encouraging anyone else you know who rides DART to also take this survey. You can do this by:
- Following DART on Facebook and Twitter and sharing our posts about the survey with your friends and followers.
- Telling anyone you know who rides DART to take the survey. A link to the survey will be available on our website, ridedart.com.
- Signing up to receive DART emails and forwarding emails about the survey to your friends and family who ride DART. You can be the first to know of DART service updates, or changes impacting the routes you ride, by signing up here.
Once again, thank you for helping us keep our riders and staff safe while we provide service and deal with the effects of the spread of COVID-19. As we welcome riders back, we ask the following:
- Please do not ride DART if you are sick
- Please wear a mask or face covering while on the bus, at a bus stop or at DART Central Station
- Please practice social distancing as much as you can on the bus, at bus stops and in DART Central Station
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently