DART is excited to partner with the new Iowa Rideshare network, expanding opportunities for commute ride-matching options across the state.
Iowa Rideshare is an online commute-matching system that lets registrants search for vanpools, carpools, transit routes, and bike and walk buddies. It also includes a calendar to track activity, a cost savings calculator and in some instances, contests.
To register for your Iowa RideShare accout:
- Visit dart.iowarideshare.org and click “Register.”
- Enter your email address and select a password.
- Complete your personal profile information.
- Create a trip profile. This includes:
- Origin address (usually your home address)
- Destination (your work/school address)
- Travel schedule (days and hours you commute), and
- Visibility setting (all users, only those in the DART RideShare service region, only those who work for the same employer or no one).
- Activate your account using the email sent to you.