Posted on January, 14 2022
D-Line running every 15 minutes beginning Monday, Jan. 17
Beginning Monday, Jan. 17, 2022, DART’s D-Line will run every 15 minutes. This change to the schedule for DART’s D-Line is temporary as DART needs to adjust its service levels to match its available workforce due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
DART is trying to keep buses running on all our routes at the scheduled times, but this is becoming difficult while several bus operators are temporarily out of work because of widespread cases of COVID-19 in our community. This change to schedules for the D-Line is only temporary. Any other changes to DART’s service will be shared on this webpage.
Thank you for your patience
We want to thank our riders for their patience and understanding as we’ve needed to adapt our service to continue providing transportation throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Riders with comments and questions about our service should please contact DART Customer Service by:
- Stopping by the window in the DART Central Station lobby,
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Calling 515-283-8100 and selecting option 0
DART Operators have been working extremely hard to maintain DART services throughout the pandemic and a driver shortage, which has required significant over time by many. Please do not blame your bus operator for any delays in service to your route. They are working hard to keep our service running as close to our scheduled times as possible.
Our priority is always the health and safety of our riders and our employees. Because of this, DART keeps up with many precautions to try and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, including:
- Requiring masks are worn when on our buses, at our bus stops and at DART Central Station.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of our buses and facilities
- Encouraging riders to social distance whenever possible
- Asking riders and staff to stay home and off the bus whenever they feel sick
- Daily health screenings for DART staff