February Service Change
Beginning Sunday, February 21, 2016, the following changes will be made to better serve DART riders.
- Minor time adjustments on:
- Local Routes 5, 6, 16 and 52
- Express Route 92
- Flex Routes 72, 73 and 74
- Route 4 – E. 14th St.: In early March 2016, the two trips serving Goodwill Industries on NE 22nd St. will be discontinued due to Goodwill closing this location. The trips leaving DART Central Station at 7:30 a.m. and leaving Goodwill Industries at 3:45 pm will be in service until Goodwill Industries closes the NE 22nd St. building. This change will not affect any trips travelling to Polk County Jail.
- Express Route 91 – Merle Hay: DART bus stops #3823 and #2040 at Merle Hay Rd. and Madison Ave. will be eliminated. The timepoint will be moved to DART bus stops #2041 and #2020 at the corner of Merle Hay Rd. and the Merle Hay Mall entrance.
- Local Route 5 - Franklin Ave
- Local Routes 6 - Indianola Ave
- Local Routes 16 - Douglas Ave
- Local Routes 52 - Valley West Mall and Jordan Creek Crosstown
- Express Route 91- Merle Hay
- Express Route 92 - Hickman
- Flex Route 72 - West Des Moines/Clive
- Flex Route 73 - Urbandale/Windsor Heights
- Flex Route 74 - NW Urbandale
Printed schedules will be available at DART Central Station and on DART buses beginning Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
For more information about the February Service Change, please contact DART Customer Service at 515-283-8100 or email@example.com.
Next scheduled service change: June 2016