The St. Patrick's Day parade is this Saturday, March 17 at noon. Park your car downtown and take a free shuttle to the parade route. Buses run approx. every 10-15 minutes. Click the link above for route maps.
Valley West Mall management recently informed the Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART) that the bus stop located at the mall must move off property by April 30, 2016. More than 350 riders use the Valley West Mall stop on an average weekday. Approximately 75% of those riders are working or shopping in the area while the other 25% are transferring.
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact Customer Service at 515-283-8100 to speak to a representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. DART will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable timeframe.