Mobile ticketing with the MyDART app
Why you'll love MyDART
- New day pass with unlimited use on Local and Express Routes for $4.
- 7-day and 31-day passes start on your schedule instead of the first of the week or month.
- No paper bus pass to keep track of.
- No need to carry cash or count exact change.
- Store tickets on your phone for future use.
Great option for visitors and special events.
How it works
- Download MyDART from the app store on your smartphone.
- iOS (Apple)
- Create an account within the app.
- If you ride DART at a reduced rate (Half Fare, student, OTT, Paratransit), please call Customer Service to add these passes to your MyDART account.
Search and Buy Bus Passes
- Go to "store" from the main menu to search for bus passes.
- Select the bus pass that best fits your travel needs.
- Go to your shopping cart and add a payment method. You can scan or manually type in your credit or debit card information.
- Complete your purchase.
Activate and Use Bus Passes
- Go to "tickets" from the main menu to view your purchase.
- Select the pass you want to use to get on the bus.
- Tap the purple button at the bottom of the screen to activate the pass. You will see an animation when the bus pass is activated. The expiration date and time will display at the bottom of the bus pass.
- As you board the bus, show your activated pass to the bus operator and tap the screen to show the ticket's color change. Please wait 2-3 seconds for the operator to confirm your bus pass is activated. A graphic will play on the phone screen to show it's an active bus pass.
- Enjoy your ride!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the MyDART app by reading our Frequently Asked Questions. For all other questions or comments about the MyDART app, please contact DART Customer Service at 515-283-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.