Major Service Change - October 2019
To learn more about the service changes for each community, please click on one of the following cities or routes:
- Altoona (Express Route 99)
- Ankeny (Express Route 98, Ankeny On Call)
- Clive (Flex Routes 72 and 74, Express Routes 92 and 93)
- Des Moines (Local Routes 3, 8, 10, 11, 14 and 52, Deer Ridge Shuttle, Flex Connect Pilot)
- Grimes (Express Route 93, Grimes/NW Johnston On Call)
- Pleasant Hill (Local Route 10)
- Urbandale (Flex Routes 73 and 74, Express Route 92, Flex Connect Pilot)
- West Des Moines (Local Routes 11 and 52, Flex Routes 72 and 74, Express Routes 93, 94, 95 and 96)
DART collected feedback on these service changes in two rounds of input from our riders and the communities we serve earlier in 2019. This feedback led to some small changes to DART's plans. On July 9, 2019, the DART Board of Commissioners approved plans for this service change. These changes will go into effect on October 13, 2019.
Riders with questions about this service change, or DART's public input process are encouraged to reach out to DART staff via email, or by calling DART Customer Service at 515-283-8100.