Your Ride to an "Unconceivable Soundscape"
DART is providing late-night service on Route 60 to take you to and from 80/35 Music Festival. Buses will run every 20 minutes until midnight on Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7.
Plan your Trip
- MyDART app - Enter your trip details and click on the transit icon to view bus stops and times.
Buses will run every 20 minutes until midnight both nights. The main drop-off location for getting to 80/35 is High and 10th Streets. For getting home, 80/35 attendees should go to the bus stop at the corner of Grand Ave and 10th Street.
Cost to Ride
For full details on bus fares visit: ridedart.com/fares.
|Adults 65+, persons with disabilities, Medicare card holders and veterans with a Service Connected ID||$0.75|
|Children 6 – 10||$0.75|
|Children 5 and under (must be accompanied by an adult)||Free|
Employees or students of Unlimited Access Companies. Simply show your ID to the driver and you ride free.
If using cash, please bring the exact amount because DART drivers do not give change. Bus passes can also be purchased at DART Central Station, 620 Cherry Street, Des Moines or at any of our Sales Outlets. Transfers are free.
How to Ride Tips
- Lawn chairs, coolers and strollers are welcome. Please no eating or drinking on the bus, but you can bring food and beverages in closed containers.
- Arrive at your bus stop early and make sure the driver can see you.
- Have your fare, bus pass or ID ready. Bring exact change if using cash.
- We know 80/35 makes you want to get up and dance, but please remain seated on the bus. If you must stand, hold on to the handrails.
- To get off the bus, pull the cord that runs above the window or seat.
- If you are not sure where to get off, please ask the driver when you get on the bus. Our drivers are happy to help you!
DART Customer Service
For questions or more information, please contact DART customer service by phone at 515-283-8100, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at DART Central Station, 620 Cherry Street, Des Moines. To learn more about the 80/35 Music Festival, click here: 2018.80-35.com.